Pocket Coil Mattresses
A pocket coil mattress is a coil system where the springs are wrapped in fabric, allowing each spring to move independently from one another. The Mattress & Sleep Company offers pocket coil mattresses from Berkeley Ergonomics (US), Green Sleep (CA) and Vispring (UK).
Berkeley Ergonomics have established themselves by providing high performance natural mattresses at exceptional value pricing. Green Sleep offer a unique model with organic cotton wrapped pocket springs which are Made in Canada, and wrapped in a firm coconut border for those who tend to sit on the side of their bed. Vispring is known for offering the most luxurious mattresses in the world, containing exotic materials such as hand-teased longtail horse hair, genuine Shetland fleece wool and calico lined individual pocketed springs.
Our pocket spring mattresses do not contain any polyurethane foam or polyester fibres. By avoiding these materials, we're able to offer durable, healthy alternatives to the typical 3-5 year replacement cycle of standard mattresses sold today in box stores.
- Our complete range of coil mattresses are individually hand made with only high end raw materials.
- Vispring pioneered the pocket spring in 1901.
- We only offer coil mattresses with a pocketed spring design as open coil systems such as Bonnell, Continuous and Offset are simply inferior designs with too much pressure exertion and motion transfer.
- Coil counts exceeding 3,000 in queen and 4,000 in king (Berkeley Ergo. Oslo | Berkeley Ergo. Cairo).
- Free shipping on Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses to most locations across Canada, with inventory on hand in popular sizes and models.
- All of these wonderful attributes start at only $799 twin, $1,399 full, $1,499 queen and $1,999 in king.
Priced from $1299.00 CAD
Priced from $1699.00 CAD
Priced from $2699.00 CAD
Priced from $2450.00 CAD
Priced from $6925.00 CAD
Priced from $2599.00 CAD
Priced from $1049.00 CAD
Priced from $5250.00 CAD
Priced from $799.00 CAD
Priced from $4375.00 CAD