(On Display in Calgary & Edmonton) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB, Edmonton, AB, Toronto, ON, Moncton, NB or Eden, NY
The 5D adjustable bed foundation features light gray upholstery and virtually unlimited head and foot positions. Raise or lower the bed with the touch of a button to find your most comfortable sleeping or resting position.
Massage away stress or sink into unlimited comfort positions, including the preset crowd favourites "anti-snore" and "zero gravity." The 5D is an unsurpassed value for quality, comfort and design.
Features & Specifications
- Wireless remote
- Wireless remote with simple, easy to understand buttons
- Single button to return mattress to the flat position
- Batteries are included
- Back-lit for easy viewing at night
- One-touch positions for zero-gravity, anti-snore or flat
- 2 programmable positions
- Lift capacity of 850 lbs. (385 kg)
- Automatic safety stop upon weight overload
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame, including beds with headboards and footboards
- Wall Snuggler™ design keeps nightstand within reach
- Dual frequency massage motors, 10 intensity levels
- 3 wave massage modes
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Four corner retainer bars ensure consistent lumbar support while keeping the mattress conformed to the frame
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame
- 3-in-1 metal legs are included, allowing for 3", 5 ¼" and 8 ¼" height additions
- Headboard brackets included
- Medium grey coloured fabric, different from picture above - see photos tab for actual fabric
- US-based service centre with experienced English, French and Spanish-speaking customer service representatives
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Almost always in stock in Calgary, Toronto and Moncton. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery to most areas. If out of stock, lead times are approximately 3-5 weeks. Delivery & setup are no extra cost if ordered with a mattress and delivered in the Calgary and Edmonton metropolitan areas. Basic curb delivery is no extra cost to populated locales in Canada.
- Many of our adjustable beds are offered in additional sizes including twin/single, double/full, double XL, split queen, split California king and more. For simplicity we typically list only Twin XL, Queen and King sizes as these represent the vast majority of all adjustable bed sales
- Mattress options above are simply our most popular models for electric adjustable beds. There are many additional options available from all our mattress brands including Berkeley Ergonomics, Green Sleep, Sleeptek & Tempur-Pedic
- King size adjustable beds are available in two configurations:
- Two separate mattresses (Split 2 Piece) for independent control of each half of the bed
- One complete mattress (Std. King/Not Split), where both remote controls raise and lower the complete bed in tandem
The warranty length is 20 years, with 3 milestones and coverage scenarios.
- Full 1-Year Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs.
- Year 2 through 5 includes no cost replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- Year 6 through 20 includes a prorated replacement of any mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.