The Gümmi pillow from Berkeley Ergonomics has quickly become our favourite latex pillow. With unique shredded latex flakes, this pure Talalay latex pillow conforms to your head and neck yet still feels quite soft. Because Talalay latex is so exceptionally elastic, the Gümmi pillow is incredibly supportive.
One of our favourite features of the Gümmi pillow is the ability to unzip the inner cover to add or remove the fill. This fine-tuning allows you to find the perfect amount of support for your individual needs.
Latex is naturally hypoallergenic and antimicrobial. Without allergens to cause disruptive nighttime coughs and sniffles you will wake up fully refreshed.
- Removable, 100% organic cotton knit cover may be machine washed and tumble dried
- Filled with 100% Natural Talalay latex flakes for superior pressure relief and breathability
- Manufactured by Radium Foam BV in The Netherlands
- Zippered inner cover allows you to add or remove the latex fill to achieve the perfect amount of support
- Unique latex consistency provides good support without ear pressure
- Naturally hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, dust mite resistant, mildew proof and breathable
- Certified Chemically Safe
- All components in the Gümmi pillow are certified chemically safe by Oeko-Tex 100, Level 1
- Made in USA
Removable knit organic cotton cover may be machine laundered and tumble dried. Always use mild detergents and temperatures.
Berkeley Ergonomics Certificates
- Radium Vita Talalay latex (the type of latex found in all Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses and pillows) is Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified
- C2C certification is a review of the following areas:
- Material Health (Knowing the chemical ingredients of every material in a product, and optimizing towards safer materials - identify material as organic or synthetic)
- Material Re-utilization (Designing products made with materials that come from and can safely return to nature or industry)
- Renewable Energy & Carbon Management (Envisioning a future in which all manufacturing is powered by 100% clean renewable energy)
- Water Stewardship (Manage clean water as a precious resource and an essential human right)
- Social Fairness (Design operations to honour all people and natural systems affected by the creation, use, disposal or reuse of a product)
- More Information
- C2C Certificate Link
- Latex (ECO Institut)
- Latex (Rainforest Alliance)
- Green energy (wind)
- Organic Cotton Stretch Knit - Medizinisch Getestet certificate - The fabric for Berkeley mattresses and mattress protectors is made from Organic Cotton Stretch and is certified by Medizinisch Getestet Schadstoffgepruft. Medically tested for toxins.
- Organic Cotton Stretch Knit - Naturtextil Certification - The raw organic cotton used for the cotton knit in Berkeley mattress covers and protectors is long staple and Mattes and Ammann are Berkeley's exclusive supplier. "Naturtextil BEST" certification means it is a holistic standard. It values environmental and social criteria along the entire textile production chain.
- Wool (GOTS)
- All textile components are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
- Cotton knit: 93.0.3463
- French Wool: 95.0.2251
- Backing materials: 94.0.7467
- Vita Talalay latex: 30007 - Class I, safe for babies (most competing Talalay is Class II or IV)
- Polypropylene spring fabric(s): 64930, 10.0.77270 & 10.0.81778
- Belgian visco (Eucavisco® is used in our London & Monaco mattress models only): 0110048
- Wood (boxsprings/slat systems) - All wood is sourced from FSC certified sources in Canada and Germany
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Varieties Which Are Typically In-Stock
The Gümmi Custom Latex Pillow is typically stocked in Queen & King. Please see the lead times below for situations when the Gümmi Custom Latex Pillow is sold out or for all other sizes.
Lead Times for Out-of-Stock & Special Orders
Berkeley Ergonomics products which are sold out or not regularly stocked typically arrive to our Alberta warehouses within 3-4 weeks of your order placement. Please Send Us a Message should your needs be time sensitive.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of your new Berkeley Ergonomics mattress is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Removal of your existing mattress, bed frame and furniture is also available upon request.
Located elsewhere in Canada? Shipping is free of charge on Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses sent via truck freight. Deliveries to remote locations may incur an additional cost.
Courier-eligible bedding and pillow orders qualify for free shipping to most locations across Canada on orders of $100 or more.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.