A high-quality mattress topper is often the perfect solution to either improve the comfort of an existing mattress or even enhance a brand-new mattress. The best mattress toppers are those which will not only make a mattress "comfortable" (softer), but should also enhance pressure relief, balance temperature and regulate humidity. When a topper provides these benefits, you'll toss and turn less which results in more rested sleep.
- Friendly advice and samples at our showrooms in Calgary, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park
- Free shipping to most locations across Canada
- The Sleep Sound Guarantee® promises you a new topper, one which has never been slept on and returned
Not sure where to start? Our best-seller is the Berkeley Ergonomics Latex Pillow Top. This topper is pure luxury!
Why should I add a mattress topper?
There are three situations where adding a mattress topper is potentially a great solution:
- Your existing mattress is in good condition with no dips or sags and is currently too firm for you.
- Your new mattress is designed to last 10 or more years. A topper will help to preserve the outer materials of a new mattress and will also keep your mattress more hygienic.
- You've chosen the softest possible mattress and you simply need something even softer. You'll want to go with the St Geneve Estate Goose Down Mattress Topper in this situation.
When is a mattress topper a bad idea?
A mattress topper generally cannot make a mattress firmer. There are some limited examples where a mattress topper might create more surface tension. In these limited circumstances, this increased surface tension will provide the sensation of increased firmness.
This is a rare outcome and we highly recommend talking to a team member before proceeding with any topper with the expectation of this result.
A mattress topper cannot fix a mattress that is worn out and sagging. Generally speaking, all a topper will do when placed on such a mattress is accentuate the sagging and make it even more noticeable.