Berkeley Ergonomics Mattresses
Made in Ontario, California of premium European components, Berkeley Ergonomics has developed a reputation for crafting high-performance mattresses at exceptional prices.
- Stretch-knit organic cotton outer coverings - flexible and comfortable
- Plein-Air French wool (wool sourced from sheep who live outdoors year-round)
- Vita Talalay by Radium - the absolute highest performing latex foam on the planet
- Camel down in select models - We use just the inner-portion of the camel hair, which is ultra-soft and possesses incredible properties
- Berkeley Ergonomics (California-based) is a family-run business, just like The Mattress & Sleep Company (Alberta-based)