Adjustable Electric Beds
An adjustable bed is designed to improve your sleep quality and your lifestyle. The Mattress & Sleep Company offers a carefully curated selection from leading suppliers including Leggett & Platt and Ergomotion. No longer just for medical needs, many of our electric beds offer advanced features including dual or split operation, zero-gravity positioning, LED under-bed lighting, USB charging ports, programmable positions, customizable massage functions, and much more.
A mechanical bed no longer needs to look like a hospital bed. Our range of Leggett & Platt and Ergomotion electric beds fit in just about any standard bed frame, allowing the use of most headboards and footboards. In fact, they look the same as a standard bed when flat.
Our stores in Calgary, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park keep in stock the most popular electric beds and mattresses. The experts in our local stores will spend the time to help you find the most appropriate lifestyle base for your needs.
- Professional delivery & deluxe in-home setup is included at no extra cost in the Calgary, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park areas.
- The most common configurations are Twin XL, Queen, King (1-piece), and Split King (independent operation for each sleeper). Other sizes, where available, are listed on each product page.
- Looking for more selection? We have access to dozens of electric beds not listed on our website. The models on our website are the most reliable and highest-performing.
- Our subsidiary, Performance Sleep, is a direct import customer of Ergomotion. Our Ergomotion 330 and 390 adjustable models represent incredible value-for-money in fully-featured electric adjustable beds.
Our selection of electric beds is offered à la carte. Visiting our stores in Calgary, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park, we'll start by listening to your needs and suggesting appropriate adjustable beds that meet your needs and your budget.
The next step is then to find you the best mattress that is compatible with the electric bed you have chosen. We're also happy to provide advice on using your existing mattress should you wish to explore that option, too.
We recommend following these steps to learn more about adjustable beds:
- Scroll up this page and browse our selection. Our best-selling adjustable beds are listed online. You can use the filters on this page to narrow down the selection by the specific features you're looking for. Keep in mind we have access to many more electric beds than we have listed online.
- Browse our most popular mattresses that are tested and guaranteed to be compatible with adjustable beds. Our stores in Calgary, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park display all of the listed mattress models for in-person rest-testing.
- Read our Adjustable Bed Frequently Asked Questions page. We answer some of the most commonly asked questions here.
- A new bed isn't complete without new bedding! And, perhaps more so than a standard flat bed, adjustable beds often require more specialized sheeting to ensure the best experience. We recommend browsing our selection of amazing sheeting for inspiration.
- Visit our stores in Calgary, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park. We'll listen to your needs, wants and concerns and will help you find the best solution.