Introducing the ultimate in luxury organic bedding: our 100% organic wool duvets. Made by Canada's finest organic bedding producer, Obasan, these duvets are made with the highest quality, ethically-sourced materials.
Our organic wool duvets are naturally hypoallergenic and temperature-regulating, keeping you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The wool fibres also naturally resist dust mites and mould, making them a great choice for those with allergies or asthma.
These duvets are also incredibly durable and long-lasting, ensuring that you'll enjoy a comfortable and healthy sleep for years to come. The organic wool is also naturally flame-resistant, giving you peace of mind while you sleep.
In addition to being great for your sleep, our duvets are also great for the environment. Organic wool is produced without the use of harsh chemicals or pesticides, making it a sustainable choice.
Upgrade your bedding to the ultimate in luxury and comfort with our 100% organic wool duvets. Order yours today!
- 100% organic Pima cotton sateen outer shell
- Carded layers of 100% organic sheep's wool fill
- Light Weight Fill: Filled to 175 grams per square metre (5 ounces per square yard)
- Medium Weight Fill: Filled to 350 grams per square metre (10 ounces per square yard)
- Organic wool removes the need for a synthetic fire barrier
- Organic wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, mould, mildew, is antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Organic wool regulates temperature and humidity
- Made in Ottawa, Canada
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.