Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, and free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy-to-recycle, dye-free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Eucalan is Made in Canada and is safe for use with virtually any washable fabric, high-efficiency front load, traditional top load or hand washing.
500 mL bottles are good for approximately 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes. 4 L jugs are good for 760 hand washes or 253 machine washes.
Availability: In-Store (500 mL + 4L jugs in all fragrances typically in stock in Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park) or
Buy Securely Online
Lavender - Regularly Stocked in 500 mL bottles & 4L jugs
- Scented using essential oil of lavender
- Natural moth and flea inhibitor, making this scent perfect for woollens
- Natural antiseptic properties
- This sweet, soothing scent is ideal for baby items, clothing and wool diaper covers
- The most versatile scent, for use on items such as sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, linens, bedding, down jackets and bathing suits
Natural Unscented - Regularly Stocked in 500 mL bottles & 4L jugs
- Same trusted formula, but unscented
- No added chemicals to hide the natural scent of the product
- For those with smell sensitivities, use Eucalan Natural on just about anything
- Eucalyptus - Regularly Stocked in 4L jugs
- Natural moth and flea-inhibiting properties
- Preparation before storing garments for any period of time
- Washing pets, their bedding or blankets (it’s a natural flea inhibitor)
- Nice compliment for equestrian tack
- Unisex scent
- Grapefruit - Regularly Stocked in 4L jugs
- Natural antiseptic and disinfecting properties
- Refreshing and uplifting
- A nice scent for baby items like plush toys, blankies, and bedding
- Perfect for synthetic fibres
- Jasmine - Regularly Stocked in 4L jugs
- Natural antiseptic properties
- Excellent for lingerie and activewear
- Jasmine’s aphrodisiac qualities are perfect for use on all master bedroom linens
- All scents contain lanolin to naturally condition fibres and keep static away
- Safe for all high-efficiency washing machines
- 500 mL - approx. 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes
- 4 L - approx. 760 hand washes or 253 machine washes
- Made in Canada
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (A salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)
Eucalan Delicate Wash is perfectly suited to many items.
- Add Eucalan to basin.
- Fill basin with tepid water (room temperature water, not hot and not cold)
- Insert article to be washed and soak for 15 min. (minimum).
- Squeeze article gently to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- Pull article out of water and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or ring.
High Efficiency Front Load Machine:
- Select Rinse and Spin or Hand Wash/Delicate cycle. Cold or tepid water.
- Add Eucalan** to fabric softener drawer.
- Load articles into machine and start cycle.
Top Load Machine:
- Add Eucalan** to machine.
- Select gentle cycle and add cold or tepid water.
- Stop machine. Add articles.
- Allow to soak 15 min. (minimum).
- Gently squeeze articles to incorporate soap and water through fibres.
- Spin water out.
*Use 5mL/1 tsp per 4L/1G of water (more for heavily soiled items)
**Use 15-30mL/1-2 Tbsp. per load (adjust amount based on size of load)
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Virtually all laundry products are in-stock for quick delivery or for pickup from one of our stores in Calgary, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park.
Le Blanc laundry products are almost always in stock. In rare situations where we run out of a specific item, replenishment inventory is on the way.
Eucalan is stocked in all fragrances in 500 mL bottles and 4 litre jugs. If you're not located near one of our Alberta stores, 4 litre jugs are usually shipped to you directly from Eucalan in Ontario.
The General Bean wool dryer balls are always in-stock in all of our stores. In-store customers may choose the colour for each dryer ball. Online customers will receive a random assortment of colours.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.
For time-sensitive needs, please give us a call Toll-Free on 1 (877) 750-1212 or Send us a Message and we will be delighted to help.