(Pre-Order - arrives late-October to mid-November 2018) or
Buy Securely Online (Courier delivery included to most locations across Canada)
Hard Bed is Certified Hard. On a
firmness hardness scale of 1 to 10, Hard Bed is an 11.
Hard Bed is a revolutionary solution in firm support sleeping. Manufactured in the largest, most consistent-quality mattress facility in the world, Hard Bed combines the newest sleep technologies with proven traditional craftsmanship. In fact, Hard Bed is one of the only fully reversible, two-sided mattresses available in Canada.
Your Hard Bed features a layer of 3.4 lb high-resilience (HR) Smart Foam quilted to both the top and bottom fabric panels. Sandwiched between the incredible Smart Foam is an 8" layer of extra-firm foam to provide ever-lasting support.
Everyone knows that mattresses used to last 15 or 20 years. What everyone forgets is that mattresses used to be flippable. This is why Hard Bed has returned to this style. Simply flip your Hard Bed (which will be easier to do after you've toughened-up your back), once every 6 months to maintain incredible support for years to come.
If this bed were any harder, it would need a Surgeon General's Warning.
Why no springs? When designing the ultimate in firm beds, springs are simply not desirable. An ultra-firm spring unit ends up causing far too many pressure points, where-as our combination of unique high-resilience Smart Foam and an extra-firm support core ensure that excess pressure points are less of a risk.
Hard Bed™ Mattress Specifications
- Layers from top to bottom:
- Zippered, quilted, removable double jacquard outer cover (top and bottom)
- High-resilience (HR) Smart Foam quilted to top outer cover
- 8" Extra-firm foam core
- High-resilience (HR) Smart Foam quilted to bottom outer cover
- Mattress is fully symmetrical, may be turned, flipped, rotated for use on both top and bottom
- Total height of approximately 9"
- CertiPUR-US® Certified
- Foam made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Easy delivery & setup
- Ships via courier, vacuum packed and rolled to be compact and easy to move, even in king size!
- Delivered in an eco-friendly recyclable cardboard carton with carrying handles
- Simply unbox, place on your bed frame or the floor, gently cut the inner-plastic wrap and watch your Hard Bed expand, ready for action
- Designed in Canada by The Mattress & Sleep Company
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Hard Bed is launching in Canada Fall of 2018. Pre-order now to receive your mattress as soon as the first shipment arrives. This mattress is rolled and shipped in an easy-to-handle cardboard carton and will arrive via a standard courier such as UPS or Fedex.
If you'd like deluxe in-home setup, this service is available in the Calgary & Edmonton areas at no additional charge, and is also available in select other areas for a nominal fee. During the online checkout process, you'll have the option of selecting in-home setup if this option exists in your area.
Hard Bed FAQ
Q? Hard Bed is too hard. Can I return it?
No. It's called Hard Bed. Sometimes, life is hard. Please do not order this mattress unless you are wanting an extremely firm mattress.
Any firm, flat, level surface or electric adjustable bed. So long as your box spring isn't sagging, it will work just fine with your Hard Bed mattress. If you're planning to use this mattress on a platform style bed simply ensure your platform has sufficient support such as a solid surface or slats no more than 3" apart. Bowed/curved slats are fine!
Your Hard Bed mattress is covered by a 10 year prorated limited warranty.