(Pre-Order for Estimated Late-February 2020 Delivery) or
Buy Securely Online (Delivery & In-Home Setup Included in the Calgary & Edmonton Areas, $125 Shipping Fee Elsewhere in Canada)
A Paradigm shift in affordable comfort.
Designed in Alberta by The Mattress & Sleep Company, Paradigm by MLILY is manufactured in the largest, most consistent-quality mattress facility in the world. Paradigm is one of the only fully-reversible two-sided hybrid mattresses available on the market today.
Paradigm features two layers of 3.4 lb high-resilience (HR) Smart Foam on both sides of the individually pocketed springs. There is a total of six inches of this revolutionary material.
Everyone knows that mattresses used to last 15 or 20 years. What everyone forgets is that mattresses used to be flippable. This is why we designed Paradigm to be reversible. Flip this mattress once every 6 months to maintain
luxurious comfort for years to come.
HR foam is supple, highly elastic and responsive for maximum support even in a very plush pillow-top like comfort that the Paradigm delivers. This is the highest performance poly-foam used in mattresses, the closest thing to Talalay latex.
Paradigm Mattress Specifications
- Layers from top to bottom:
- Zippered, quilted, removable double jacquard outer cover (top and bottom)
- 1" High-resilience (HR) Smart Foam quilted to top outer cover
- 2" High-resilience (HR) Smart Foam
- Individually wrapped pocketed spring support system
- 14 cm (5 ½") height
- 1.6 mm spring diameter
- 2" High-resilience (HR) Smart Foam
- 1" High-resilience (HR) Smart Foam quilted to bottom outer cover
- Mattress is fully symmetrical, may be turned, flipped or rotated for use on both top and bottom
- This old-school way of building a mattress will provide a considerably longer mattress life than modern one-sided mattresses
- Total height of approximately 12"
- CertiPUR-US® Certified
- Foam made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP ("Tris") flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
- Easy delivery & setup
- Ships via courier, vacuum packed and rolled to be compact and easy to move, even in king size!
- Delivered in an eco-friendly recyclable cardboard carton
- Simply unbox, place on your bed frame or the floor, gently cut the inner-plastic wrap and Paradigm will shift into gear, ready to go
- Designed in Canada by The Mattress & Sleep Company
- Made in China by Healthcare Co. Ltd.
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
This mattress is rolled and shipped in an easy-to-handle cardboard carton and will arrive via a standard courier such as UPS or Fedex.
If you'd like deluxe in-home setup, this service is available in the Calgary & Edmonton areas at no additional charge, and is also available in select other areas for a nominal fee. During the online checkout process, you'll have the option of selecting in-home setup if this option exists in your area.
Any firm, flat, level surface or electric adjustable bed. So long as your box spring isn't sagging, it will work just fine with your Paradigm mattress. If you're planning to use this mattress on a platform style bed simply ensure your platform has sufficient support such as a solid surface or slats no more than 3" apart. Bowed/curved slats are also fine! However, these slats might make your Paradigm mattress feel a touch softer.
Warranty & Care Instructions
Your Paradigm mattress is covered by a 10 year prorated limited warranty. The Mattress & Sleep Company and Healthcare Co. Ltd. will address any covered manufacturers defect at any time during the first 10 years of Paradigm ownership.
Please rotate your Paradigm mattress once every 6 months, and flip it over once per year. Consider using a St Dormeir Mattress Protector to ensure your Paradigm mattress stays hygenic for years to come. St Dormeir protectors also provide superior temperature and humidity regulation to ensure you sleep in the optimal climate conditions!