Designed and engineered in Austria by Logicdata, the Optimus electric adjustable bed is the perfect ultra-affordable motorized lifting bed. With a wireless remote and full-range head and foot lifting, Optimus is a fantastic choice to literally elevate your sleep experience.
Don't let the low price worry you. Logicdata is one of the world's largest adjustable bed manufacturers. All design and engineering work is done in Austria, and Logicdata owns and operates its own factory in China where they manufacture literally every component of this electric bed in-house. The Mattress & Sleep Company scrutinized testing and quality data before committing to offering this product.
Electric adjustable beds are obviously quite heavy with their various motors and robust metal frames. Typically, adjustable beds require two very strong, very capable adults to safely move and install them. Not so with Optimus! Packaged in a courier-eligible carton, this electric bed can be delivered directly to your door by Canpar, FedEx, Purolator, and UPS. To bring it into your home, simply unbox it and carry it in individual pieces.
Assembly is extremely easy and takes less than 20 minutes from start to finish and does not require any tools. Most importantly, all assembly is done right-side up, which means the bed does not need to be flipped over when it is assembled. Any other electric bed in a box we have encountered always requires the bed to be flipped over when finished, defeating the entire purpose of this style of bed.
Although this electric bed requires light assembly, keep in mind that The Mattress & Sleep Company always includes professional in-home delivery and setup at no extra cost for our local customers in the Calgary & Edmonton areas.
Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB or Edmonton, AB
Optimus Electric Bed in a Box Features
- Wireless remote
- Wireless remote with simple, easy-to-understand buttons
- Child lock
- Pre-set flat position button
- 2 Pre-defined memory positions
- Batteries are included
- Back-lit for easy viewing at night
- Emergency lowering
- Free-fall design
- Ships in a courier-eligible carton
- Easy assembly
- Zero tools required
- Assembled right-side-up, does not need to be flipped over when built
- Maximum 20-minute assembly time
- Local Calgary & Edmonton customers receive complimentary professional in-home delivery and setup
- 700 lb weight limit
- Platform-friendly, zero-clearance design
- Low-profile works in slatted platform bedframes
- 10-Year limited warranty
- Full customer support team and parts stocked in Michigan, USA
- Manufactured by Logicdata
- Designed and engineered in Austria
- Made in China
- Mattress sold separately
Electric Bed Heights
- The electric base is 5 ½" (14 cm) thick - similar to a low-profile boxspring
- Included legs are a 3-in-1 design and add 3", 6" or 9" total height to the bed
- The electric base will sit 8 ½" to 14 ½" off the ground depending on which leg(s) are installed
- Alternative legs are available upon request, or you may source your own
- Zero-clearance (may be used without legs, placed directly on the floor or in an existing bed frame)
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.