The Banff Summer Comforter is Obasan's thinnest and lightest-weight comforter. It features 175g of pure organic wool per square meter which helps you sleep comfortably and keep dry throughout warm summer nights. It is an excellent choice for warm climates, warm sleepers, and those looking for a lighter-weight blanket.
Since the Obasan Banff Summer Comforter is recommended for warmer climates, we find it performs best in seasons where the average temperature is between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius. All Banff Comforters are luxuriously quilted to prevent the wool fibers from shifting over time, which ensures that heat is distributed evenly throughout your comforter.
When paired with a Fall or Winter Banff Comforter, the Banff Summer Comforter will keep you warm when warmer months turn cold. To increase the warmth of your comforter, simply clip on a second Banff comforter.
The Banff Fall Comforter is perfect for nights when outside temperatures drop to near freezing. It’s filled 350g of pure organic wool, twice the amount as the Banff Summer Comforter for increased warmth and comfort. It also keeps you dry throughout the night, due to the temperature regulating properties of organic wool. It’s perfect for when a light comforter just isn’t warm enough to keep you comfortable throughout the night.
Since our Banff Fall Comforter is recommended for mild to cold climates, we find it performs best in an average nightly temperature of 15 to 25 degrees Celsius. All Obasan Banff Comforters are luxuriously quilted to prevent the wool fibers from shifting over time, which makes sure heat is distributed evenly throughout your comforter.
When paired with a Summer Banff Comforter, it becomes a perfect winter weight that keeps you warm during cold winter nights. To increase the warmth of your comforter, simply clip on a second Banff comforter.
The Banff Winter Comforter is the ultimate Obasan comforter for colder climates or for those who prefer to sleep in a warmer-than-average bed. Obasan fill the Banff Winter Comforter with 525g of organic wool which is divided into three layers. Three times the weight of the light Banff Summer 1.0 Comforter provides cozy, dry comfort that keeps you warm in the coldest of winter months.
Since the Banff Winter Comforter is recommended for cold climates, we find it performs best in an average nightly temperature of 10 to 15 degrees Celsius. All Banff Comforters are luxuriously quilted which prevents the wool fibers from shifting over time and ensures that temperature is evenly distributed throughout your comforter.
When paired with a Summer Banff Comforter, the Banff Winter Comforter provides an even warmer winter comforter that also keeps you warm during extremely cold winter nights. To increase the warmth of your comforter, simply clip on a second Banff comforter.
- 100% organic Pima cotton sateen outer shell
- Carded layers of 100% organic sheep's wool fill
- Summer Fill: Filled to 175 grams per square metre (5 ounces per square yard)
- Fall Fill: Filled to 350 grams per square metre (10 ounces per square yard)
- Winter Fill: Filled to 525 grams per square metre (15.5 ounces per square yard)
- Recommended for the cooler months of the year or for colder sleepers
- Organic wool removes the need for a synthetic fire barrier
- Organic wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, mould, mildew, is antibacterial and hypoallergenic
- Organic wool regulates temperature and humidity
- Made in Ottawa, Canada
- Twin/Single 63 x 86" | 160 x 220 cm
- Double/Full 76 x 86" | 195 x 220 cm
- Queen 86 x 90" | 220 x 230 cm
- King 102 x 90" | 260 x 230 cm
Obasan Certificates & Testing
- Latex (GOLS)
- Latex - General Overview from Arpico (Obasan's latex supplier)
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 - Class 1
- LGA - Landesgewerbeanstalt Bayern (evaluates the durability and resilience characteristics of the natural latex. Score: 99/100
- ABC Labs USA (evaluates the antibacterial efficacy of the natural latex)
- Stork - Twin City Corp., USA (evaluates the body interface pressure of the natural latex)
- Cotton (GOTS)
- Wool (GOTS)
This item is covered by the manufacturer's 3 year warranty against defects in workmanship. The Mattress & Sleep Company will act on your behalf in the event of any potential warranty claim.
The Sleep Sound Guarantee® - Price Protection
Although this mattress is made especially for you, our industry leading Sleep Sound Guarantee® still offers unparalleled price protection. If a competitor should offer a comparable product for less, simply let us know. We will match any lower price on an item of comparable quality and specification.
Visit The Sleep Sound Guarantee® page for more information.