Finally, a proper neck pillow made out of responsive and supportive latex foam. If you have ever tried a neck pillow that did not work but believe it would be better support for your cervical spine this is the product to try. Available in 3 very distinct firmness.
Individuals with broad shoulders or those who prefer a harder pillow should choose firm.
Those of average build should choose medium. The type of Talalay latex that is used here is far more supple yet also more elastic than any other foam making it very supportive.
Someone with a smaller build or those of average build with a preference for a soft luxurious pillow should choose soft. This is a truly luxurious and comfortable neck pillow. Less likely to trigger the headaches that overly firm pillows often cause.
Includes a removable, washable organic stretch cotton cover. The cover is a bit loose when new as it is oversized intentionally to fit properly after some shrinking in the washer/dryer.
Availability: In-Store (On Display & Regularly Stocked in Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park in all variants) or
Buy Securely Online
- 100% organic stretch knit cotton pillow protector
- The outer pillow protector is removable and washable
- 100% natural Talalay latex contoured core
- Manufactured by Radium Foam BV in The Netherlands
- Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified
- 20" x 13" with the taller lobe 4 ¼" tall and the shorter lobe 3 ½" tall
- Certified Chemically Safe
- All components in the Gümmi pillow are certified chemically safe by Oeko-Tex 100, Level 1
- Filled and Finished in the USA
Berkeley Ergonomics Certificates
- Radium Vita Talalay latex (the type of latex found in all Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses and pillows) is Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified
- C2C certification is a review of the following areas:
- Material Health (Knowing the chemical ingredients of every material in a product, and optimizing towards safer materials - identify material as organic or synthetic)
- Material Re-utilization (Designing products made with materials that come from and can safely return to nature or industry)
- Renewable Energy & Carbon Management (Envisioning a future in which all manufacturing is powered by 100% clean renewable energy)
- Water Stewardship (Manage clean water as a precious resource and an essential human right)
- Social Fairness (Design operations to honour all people and natural systems affected by the creation, use, disposal or reuse of a product)
- More Information
- C2C Certificate Link
- Latex (ECO Institut)
- Latex (Rainforest Alliance)
- Green energy (wind)
- Organic Cotton Stretch Knit - Medizinisch Getestet certificate - The fabric for Berkeley mattresses and mattress protectors is made from Organic Cotton Stretch and is certified by Medizinisch Getestet Schadstoffgepruft. Medically tested for toxins.
- Organic Cotton Stretch Knit - Naturtextil Certification - The raw organic cotton used for the cotton knit in Berkeley mattress covers and protectors is long staple and Mattes and Ammann are Berkeley's exclusive supplier. "Naturtextil BEST" certification means it is a holistic standard. It values environmental and social criteria along the entire textile production chain.
- Wool (GOTS)
- All textile components are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
- Cotton knit: 93.0.3463
- French Wool: 95.0.2251
- Backing materials: 94.0.7467
- Vita Talalay latex: 30007 - Class I, safe for babies (most competing Talalay is Class II or IV)
- Polypropylene spring fabric(s): 64930, 10.0.77270 & 10.0.81778
- Belgian visco (Eucavisco® is used in our London & Monaco mattress models only): 0110048
- CertiPUR-US (Eucavisco® is used in our London & Monaco mattress models only)
- Wood (boxsprings/slat systems) - All wood is sourced from FSC certified sources in Canada and Germany
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Varieties Which Are Typically In-Stock
The Danish Latex Neck Pillow is typically stocked in Soft, Medium & Firm. Please see the lead times below for situations when the Danish Latex Neck Pillow is sold out or for all other sizes.
Lead Times for Out-of-Stock & Special Orders
Berkeley Ergonomics products which are sold out or not regularly stocked typically arrive to our Alberta warehouses within 3-4 weeks of your order placement. Please Send Us a Message should your needs be time sensitive.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of your new Berkeley Ergonomics mattress is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Removal of your existing mattress, bed frame and furniture is also available upon request.
Located elsewhere in Canada? The cost of shipping Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses sent via truck freight starts at $125.
Courier-eligible bedding and pillow orders qualify for free shipping to most locations across Canada on orders of $100 or more.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.