IF THE Y IS MISSING FROM YOUR ALPHABET SOUP:
JUST LOOK UNDER THE TABLE.
A light-footed giant.
The straight lines of the yps table are captivating and yet there are no right angles – either in the characteristics "Y" – shaped legs, or in the table top with its bevelled corners and made from pure solid wood. The base at its centre offers generous legroom and enough space for comfortable access when combined with a corner seat. The flared legs provide enormous stability for the yps table and make the table look modern and dynamic despite its solid design. The yps table is perfectly complemented by the yps bench in combination with the aye chair (swivel chair model) or the eviva chair.
A strong piece of wood.
The distinctive band along the front end of the table top is a homage to the traditional artistic craftsmanship and provides additional warp resistance for the solid wood top at the same time. Premium wood connections and the solid design make the table extremely resilient.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- If choosing wild oak or wild walnut this look applies to the table top only
- Choose from a variety of standard sizes ranging from 90 to 110 cm in width and 140 to 300 cm in length
- Custom dimensions are possible
- Table top is a 3.9 cm 3-layer construction
- Face-end panel with 7.7 cm transverse edging
- Foot frame utilizes 4 cm thick boards
- Table is delivered in parts and requires light assembly
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand crafted in Austria
The YPS table is available as a specially priced Advantage Edition in two sizes and four wood configurations:
- 100 x 200 cm in all four oak configurations (natural oil or white oil, standard or wild wood) - $4,398 Canadian
- 100 x 225 cm in all four oak configurations (natural oil or white oil, standard or wild wood) - $4,838 Canadian
Standard lead times still apply.
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.