Avery Twin Surround Bed
Every Wesley Allen product is available in a large selection of finishes. Wesley Allen fabric & metal finishes are available to sign-out in-store.
The Wesley Allen Avery Twin Surround Bed is available for purchase in-store only.
The Avery twin bed brings softness and strength together. The unassuming charm of this upholstered iron bed is an ideal trait for the cozy and relaxed atmosphere desired in a bedroom, while the enclosed style of the headboard and footboard demands notice. Avery's versatility allows for seamless transitions of style that complement the fast-paced, mercurial whims of growing up.
- The Wesley Allen Millennium Frame is included in your price.
- Side rails (CB-MPF beds) are decorative, 5" tall and painted to match the headboard finish
- Standard side rails (CB) are available upon request should you not wish to have the 5" decorative side rails (twin size beds only)
- Headboard Only (HO-F) includes a matte black underbed frame.
- Complete Bed is for use with a mattress and foundation (box spring).
- Sleeper Bed is for use with either a mattress only (high setting) or mattress and foundation (low setting).
- Trundle beds are twin/single size only, and stow neatly beneath any twin/single or double/full Sleeper Bed. Not compatible with standard Complete Bed, and not compatible with a foundation (box spring).
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, USA
Headboard Height: 52" (132 cm)
Headboard Height: 30" (76 cm)
Frame Height: 8 ½" with 8 ⅜" space under bed
Sleeper Bed Height: 16" (to accommodate high-riser trundle)
Headboard & footboard heights are for twin/single beds only. Double/full beds are slightly taller so as to be proportionate for the size of bed.
Sleeper Bed Detail
Wesley Allen sleeper beds are designed to be used with a mattress only at the higher attachment point or with a mattress and box spring at the lowest attachment points. The slats included with a sleeper bed are designed for use with children or lighter sleepers. If you intend to have an adult on a sleeper bed we would recommend upgrading the included slats to something more appropriate for heavier sleepers.
For full time adult use we recommend the standard Complete Bed (requires a box spring), which includes the patented Millennium Frame for the strongest metal bed support available today.
Trundle Bed Details
High riser trundle beds "pop-up" to sit at the same height as the twin bed. Low riser trundle beds are low profile and allow for a thicker mattress on the trundle, or a fully dressed spare bed. Both trundle types accommodate a twin sized mattress and are intended as a separate bed for occasional use.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated business based in Alberta, Canada. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.