Vispring Comfort Promise
If you decide that you have made the wrong choice of mattress spring tension, you may make a one-time exchange of your mattress for one of a different spring tension. The Comfort Promise is offered direct from Vispring in England. The Mattress & Sleep Company will facilitate the exchange arrangements on your behalf.
The Comfort Promise only applies:
- When you've made your purchase in-store with one of our specialists; and
- You must try the selected model in-store and been given individual advice by such a Specialist to guide you in your selection; and
- You must use a mattress protector; and
- You must have used the mattress for at least 30 days and not more than 90 days.
The Comfort Promise may only be invoked:
- By the original purchaser, in the country in which the purchase was made; and
- By notification to the The Mattress & Sleep Company. Notification must be as soon as you have a concern about the spring tension, even if less than 30 days. You will be contacted by Vispring to review your concerns.
- Between 30 and 90 days after delivery of the mattress; and
- Upon proof of purchase.
The Comfort Promise does not apply to:
- Purchased spring tension(s) not recommended by our Specialists; or
- Special orders of non standard North America sizes or customized mattresses; or
- Special orders of standard North America sizes or spring tensions not normally stocked by Vispring in North America (consult with The Mattress & Sleep Company for details of which sizes and spring tensions, in which models do not apply); or
- Purchases made on the internet or by phone; or
- Ex-display, clearance; or
- Dislike of the spring tension change area in dual tension mattresses; or
- Mattresses ordered with a custom fabric; or
- Mattresses which are defective due to misuse, wilful damage, accidental damage (included but not limited to soiling, unauthorized repairs or alterations), neglect or general wear and tear.
Invoked Comfort Promise:
- The Mattress & Sleep Company will make the arrangements to exchange your mattress and you cannot retain the original mattress.
- The cost of the exchange in our local trade area is $500 CAD/USD. This is a fee charged by Vispring. The Mattress & Sleep Company will collect this fee on their behalf.
- The Mattress & Sleep Company waives the charge on in-home delivery, setup and exchange labour costs in our local trade areas. However, if these services are required and you are elsewhere in Canada or the United States, the fee for this service is $650 CAD/USD. This fee is charged direct from Vispring and we collect the fee on their behalf.
- The Comfort Promise is a Vispring initiative, not one of The Mattress & Sleep Company, and is limited to one replacement only.
- Vispring will have the final decision on whether the exchange is warranted.
- You may choose to exchange for any Vispring mattress model. If selecting a higher price model, the difference in cost is applicable. If selecting a lower priced model, there is no credit or refund possible.
- In the case of Zip and Link mattresses, only one of the two mattresses will be exchanged, and the mattress cannot be changed to a one-piece unit.
- The Comfort Promise applies in the USA and Canada only. Is in addition to, and does not affect your legal rights. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.