The low profile and crisp, geometric lines of the Ayla day bed represent a functional, sober style, but the upholstered iron bed's panels add a touch of luxury and soften all the right angles. A square frame and sturdy supports keep Ayla's look clean and up-to-date, while floating panels on the sides and back provide a classy and cozy feel.
Day Bed Details
- As photographed: Day bed in Natural Steel Metal Finish and Loft Beach Fabric
- The Wesley Allen Millennium Frame is included in your price.
- Daybed accommodates any standard size twin or single mattress.
- For use with a mattress only (sleeper bed configuration). No foundation (box spring).
- Trundle beds stow neatly beneath any day bed. Not compatible with a foundation (box spring).
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, USA
Day Bed Dimensions
Height at top of arm: 34" (86 cm)
Height at centre of back: 34" (86 cm)
Frame Height: 16" (to accommodate high-riser trundle with secondary stowed mattress)
Headboard & footboard heights are for twin/single beds only. Double/full beds are slightly taller so as to be proportionate for the size of bed.
Wesley Allen sleeper beds are designed to be used with a mattress only. The slats included with a day bed are designed for use with children or lighter sleepers. If you intend to have an adult on a day bed we would recommend upgrading the included slats to something more appropriate for heavier sleepers.
Trundle Bed Details
High riser trundle beds "pop-up" to sit at the same height as the twin bed. Low riser trundle beds are low profile and allow for a thicker mattress on the trundle, or a fully dressed spare bed. Both trundle types accommodate a twin sized mattress and are intended as a separate bed for occasional use.
Metal & Fabric Swatches
Revolution Performance Fabrics
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Special Order. Made to Order in Los Angeles, California. Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, Wesley Allen are experiencing significant production delays. Currently, most Wesley Allen beds are usually delivered within 14-18 weeks to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, the GTA, Ottawa and Montreal areas. Allow 16-20 weeks elsewhere in Canada. The freight company will call ahead to make delivery arrangements once your bed is in Canada. All cross-border fees and freight costs are included in our flat rate $125 truck freight shipping fee*.
*Additional freight charges will apply to all locations outside of Vancouver, the GTA, Ottawa and Montreal areas. You will be consulted on any such charges prior to order acceptance. Calgary & Edmonton area customers receive in-home delivery and setup at no extra cost.
Wesley Allen Iron Beds shipping cost categories are as follows:
- Free delivery and in-home setup in our local Calgary & Edmonton delivery areas. (Room must be empty and ready for our team to assemble the bed. Extra fees apply if moving existing mattresses or furniture).
- $125 shipping fee applies to Vancover, the GTA, most of southern Ontario (K, L and M postal codes), Ottawa and Montreal.
- $350 to Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg
- $400 to Moncton, Fredericton, Halifax and Charlottetown
- $450 to St. John's
- $175 to Central Quebec
- Spot quoted case-by-case to anywhere else in Canada not listed above
- Above costs are per bed
- Our online checkout will automatically apply a $125 freight charge to all orders outside of the Calgary & Edmonton areas. Please note that we will always follow up with regard to additional charges before processing your order. Should these charges not be agreeable, you are under no obligation to proceed and your method of payment will not be charged.
Special Order Policy Details
Each and every Wesley Allen iron furniture piece is custom ordered, one of a kind. As such, we are unable to offer exchanges, refunds or cancellations. Please take the time to carefully consider your selection, including style, colour and size.
Note: Mattress, bedding, accessories, lamps, tables, et cetera are not included. All Wesley Allen iron beds include the Wesley Allen Millennium Frame, which requires the use of both a mattress and foundation (box spring). Sleeper Bed configurations (select twin and double beds only) will accommodate a mattress with or without a box spring.
Wesley Allen Bed Configurations
Wesley Allen beds are offered as many as twelve possible configurations, depending upon the specific model. Some configurations may not be available for purchase online; we encourage you to call our friendly team at 1-877-750-1212, where we will be delighted to help build the bed of your dreams.