Soft yet dramatic, the Morsley iron bed exemplifies independence while retaining timeless bed design. Proud, distinct, and dramatic, the custom designer furniture selection portrays elegance, unique attention to detail, and sharp tone finishes made from one-of-a-kind construction. Morsley is convicted, respectable, and incredibly bold.
- As photographed: Queen Size, Complete Bed (CB) in Natural Steel and Textured Old World Custom Finishes
- The Wesley Allen Millennium Frame is included in your price.
- Headboard Only versions are available without the frame on special request, although the frame is highly recommended as it is far superior to generic metal frames.
- Standard support frame is painted Matte Black. Select "Metal Profile" to receive upgraded taller side rails painted to match the bed.
- Choice of any Standard or Custom Finish. Standard finishes are a lower cost.
- Consider upgrading to painted decorative side rails (not available on surround beds), which are painted to match the headboard.
- For use with a mattress and foundation (box spring).
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, USA
Headboard Height: 58" (147 cm)
Footboard Height: 32" (81 cm)
Frame Height: 8 ½" with 8 ⅜" space under bed - if selecting decorative painted side rails (where available), side rails begin 4 ½" off the floor, and are 5" tall (ending 9 ½" above floor). Box spring remains 8" above floor Headboard & footboard heights are for all double/full, queen and king beds only. Twin/single beds (if offered in this model) are scaled down to ensure the design is proportionate to the smaller bed size.