Luxurious 1,020 strand count solid in White or Cream with pleated detailing. Shown in Regency Cream.
We start with 1,020 strands of extra-long staple (ELS) cotton and then twist them together into incredibly fine little 'ropes'. This gives the threads a much smoother surface and a much higher strength. These tiny threads are then woven together to make the most luxurious sheeting fabric ever made out of cotton. This collection has an unbelievably supple feel and drapes wonderfully. It actually feels thicker than any sheet we've ever found, yet is incredibly soft. And laundering makes this remarkable fabric even softer.
- 100% Extra Long Staple (ELS) Cotton
- 2-ply and 4-ply 380 Thread Count
- 1020 Strand Count
- Fabric type: Sateen
- Popular sizes and items offered online
- This bedding collection is fully customizable in-store or by calling 1-877-750-1212
- Fabric from Italy
- Sewn in Canada
St Geneve bed linens are available for purchase online in a simplified fashion. For those who wish to customize their bedding, we offer several ways in which to do this:
- Visit one of our stores in Calgary, Edmonton, or Sherwood Park
- In-store customers may sign-out fabric samples to take home
- Call a bedding expert Toll-Free on 1-855-264-3200 or 1-877-750-1212
- Send Us a Message
When ordering a duvet cover online, the duvet cover will be styled as shown on the style sheet. This typically means that for jacquard / patterned fabrics that the back side of the duvet cover will include a matching solid coordinate fabric, typically from the Capri, Hotel Roma, Nico or Venice collections.
Duvet covers are always sold à la carte. Pillow shams are available for purchase separately.
Unless otherwise noted under the Product Description tab, sheet sets are offered as follows:
- When selecting a sheet set as an add-on for a patterned duvet cover, the sheet set will be ordered as indicated on the style sheet for the duvet cover. There are near-limitless additional colour choices and selection upon request
- Flat Sheet in the matching size (ie: queen for a queen set)
- High Profile Queen and King flat sheets are available upon request (high profile flat sheets are more generously sized and are usually requested for those with extremely deep mattresses
- Fitted Sheet - 15" drop height (for mattresses up to 13"). St Geneve fitted sheets may be specified in any drop height from 6" to 22" (a surcharge generally applies for drop heights exceeding 17", although this depends on the specific fabric)
- Pillowcases (one pair)
- Queen pillowcases for Twin, Twin XL, Double and Queen (other pillowcase sizes upon request)
- King pillowcases for King and Split King (other pillowcase sizes upon request)
- St Geneve pillowcases are always finished with a Swiss Fold - your pillow is fully covered
The General Bean Wool Dryer Balls
The General Bean wool dryer balls are crafted from high-quality all-natural sheep's wool, sourced in the small town of Carstairs, Alberta and handcrafted in Calgary.
Once you try wool dryer balls, you'll wonder why you ever used dryer sheets!
Le Blanc Linen Wash
Le Blanc® Linen Wash® is an exceptional cleanser designed for the laundering of luxury and everyday washable and colourfast linens and apparel. Linen Wash is low-sudsing and safe for use in high-efficiency (HE) front load washers.
There is truly no other laundry detergent quite like Le Blanc Linen Wash. We regularly encounter customers who have completely fallen in love with this wonderful detergent, using it for all of their washing.
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
This item is Made to Order. See below for typical lead times.
Lead Times for Out-of-Stock & Special Orders
Unless otherwise noted on this page, St Geneve bedding is made to order. Duvets and pillows typically arrive within 2-4 weeks, while bed linens typically arrive within 3-5 weeks. Please Send Us a Message should your needs be time sensitive.
Delivery is included at no extra cost to most locations across Canada on St Geneve orders of $100 or more.
St Geneve Sheeting Quick Ship
The following St Geneve sheeting varieties are "quick ship" (either stocked in one of our Alberta stores or at St Geneve's Richmond, BC facility) for faster delivery.
- Serenity Silk Pillowcases
- Queen & King Pillowcases (sold individually in gift boxes)
- Cozi Flannel Sheet Sets
- Queen & King Sheet Sets in Grey & White
- Porto Sheet Sets
- Queen & King Sheet Sets in Dove Grey & White
- Hotel Roma Sheeting & Duvet Covers
- White | Duvet Covers in Queen & King | Flat Sheets Queen & King | Fitted Sheets 15" Drop Height Queen & King | Pillowcases Queen & King | Sheet Sets Queen & King
- Nico Organic Sheeting
- Sheet Sets in Twin/Single | Twin XL | Double/Full | Queen | King
- Allegro Sheeting & Duvet Covers
- Duvet Covers in Queen & King | Sheet Sets in Twin XL, Queen, King and Split King
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.