Availability: In-Store (On Display in Sherwood Park in Walnut & Anthracite Leather)
Here everything is in its place.
Awarded the 2012 interior innovation award, the new aye chair is a perfect blend of beautiful forms and comfort. Fine leather seams to encompass this slender upholstered chair, while precisely defined edges ensure interplay with the generous curve radii.
The striking sidecut of the backrest gives aye an airy appearance, while also functioning as an area from which to hold and move the chair. The flexible backrest, ergonomic armrests and soft, comfortable seat mean sitting at the table will definitely not be a chore. The aye chair is available in 23 shades of leather and four types of wood, with or without armrests.
- Choice of solid European hardwoods
- Variety of upholstery options:
- Leather (as offered on this page)
- Two-Tone Leather (special request, no cost option)
- Two-Tone Wool (special request, no cost option)
- Dual Leather & Wool (special request, no cost option). Your choice of leather seat, wool outside area or wool seat and leather outside area
- Aye is also available in a Swivel chair. See the related products area at the bottom of this page for links
- Measures 52 cm wide x 56 cm deep x 81 cm high (57.5 cm wide with armrests)
- Seat height is 47.5 cm and armrest height is 69 cm
- Weight of chair is approx. 9.5 kg without arms and 11 kg with arms
- Max load of 120 kg (260 lbs)
- Plastic glides are pre-mounted. Felt glides are included and may be optionally fitted
- Hand crafted in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.