Availability: In-Store (Made to Order)
This page shows the Cubus Entry Hall, planning example number 9. This is the place to be if you're looking to own a TEAM 7 Entry Hall solution without delving into the near-limitless array of bespoke options.
If you'd like more choice, we're here to help. The Mattress & Sleep Company will work with you to create a unique entry hall. There are literally thousands of possibilities. We recommend choosing a planning example as a starting point as it's sometimes simpler to add, remove or change based on such an example. However, it is also possible to start entirely from scratch.
- Available in a range of high end European hardwoods
- Includes all three main TEAM 7 Entry Hall components as pictured above:
- Wall mirror, without frame; 106.1 cm tall x 80 cm wide
- Console with 3 elements:
- Choice of glass fronts
- 1 Shallow drawer at top of element
- 1 Flap door with shoe chest
- 1 Flap door at bottom of element, empty interior
- Wall panel with clothes rod and 4 flush hooks; 197 cm tall x 50 cm wide
- Total dimensions are 215.5 cm high (wall mounted 18.5 cm off floor), 130 cm wide and 29.2 cm deep
- Entry Hall planning example #9 is wall-anchored and requires professional installation
- Console is available with an optional key recess feature (see the photo page for more details)
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.