Availability: In-Store (On Display in Sherwood Park)
A table with a pioneering spirit.
TEAM 7 won their first major design award in 2005 when they received the Red Dot Design Award for the magnum table. This table is still one of our absolute bestsellers.
A table that matches your taste.
Mortise-and-tenon connections show the skilled craftsmanship of TEAM 7's carpenters and give the magnum table the stability required for both fixed as well as extendable tables. With extendable tables, the table top and panel inserts can be produced in wood or coloured glass and combined just as you desire.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Choose from a variety of sizes ranging from 90 to 110 cm in width and 130 to 250 cm in length
- Three common configurations are priced on this page. There are over one hundred possible variations of this table. Call us to customize!
- Custom dimensions are possible in the fixed Magnum table
- Optional glass finish for table top or inserts (or both). This page is configured to offer an all-wood version, call us to customize with glass (no cost option)
- Table inserts are available in solid wood or 4 mm safety glass, choice of many standard colours in a gloss or matte finish
- Glass is available in any NCS Pantone Colour Code upon request (surcharge applies)
- Table top is a 2.9 cm 3-layer construction
- Table is delivered in parts and requires light assembly. Available fully assembled on request
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand crafted in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.