Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary & Edmonton)
The gently rounded edges that unite at the corners to form a harmonious S-shaped line are characteristic of the nox bed, along with the material strength of the solid wood. The surfaces of the hand-selected solid wood look particularly impressive in the wood types wild natural oak and wild walnut. The strong grains and visible bases of branches in this range emphasize the natural charm of the living material.
The nox bed is one of our most popular TEAM 7 pieces and is specially priced in the solid wood headboard variant in common sizes and wood species here. Additional wood types, headboard styles and sizes are available.
TEAM 7 Nox Bed Features
- Nox is available in a variety of configurations:
- Bed base (no headboard)
- Wooden headboard
- Angled, leather headboard
- Two inlay depths to suit a variety of mattress heights and aesthetic requirements
- Three overall bed heights including futon, standard and comfort
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Traditional wooden joinery, no metal of any kind - healthy, and also easy to assemble or take apart
- Complimentary slat system (mattress support) included in price:
- Canadian spruce rigid slats
- Upholstered in certified organic cotton & certified organic wool
- Slats are Made in USA by Berkeley Ergonomics
- To maximize the comfort and support of your mattress, consider upgrading to our genuine European suspension slats:
- Flexible German beech wood slats
- Slat system is of genuine European origin
- Slats are bowed and act as a shock absorber to relieve pressure points and extend mattress life
- Adjustable tension settings to adapt to any body shape, weight or height
- Compatible with all mattress types
- Suspension slats are assembled in USA by Berkeley Ergonomics
- Each piece is made-to-order, allowing for any North American, European or custom mattress size to be accommodated. Queen and king are priced for convenience as these are the two most common sizes.
- Made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.