Availability: In-Store (On Display in Sherwood Park)
The s1 chair has an optimal ergonomic design and is extremely comfortable, made of specially selected natural wood that has been treated only with natural herb oil: a timeless design in the tradition of hand-crafted production. The comfortable s1 chair is offered in three different versions:
- with seat and backrest in natural wood
- with seat in natural wood and backrest upholstered with leather
- with seat and backrest upholstered with leather
Seven different types of wood and 24 leather colours ensure creative freedom in each individual case. The natural grain and unfinished edge seaming give the thick leather version of the chair an even more authentic feel and look.
If selecting your chair without leather, please still select a leather colour on option 4 and we'll simply ignore this when the order is processed. As with any custom order we will confirm your selections prior to commissioning TEAM 7 to ensure exacting specification.
- Choice of solid European hardwoods
- Choice of genuine leathers (see related products for the leather version of this chair)
- Level 3 leathers in Cognac, Dark Brown and Black are available by calling 1-877-750-1212
- Measures 43.5 cm wide x 53 cm deep x 89 cm high (52.5 cm deep and 90 cm high with leather seat & back)
- Seat height is 48 cm and armrest height is 69 cm
- Weight of chair is approx. 7 kg
- Max load of 120 kg (260 lbs)
- Plastic glides are pre-mounted. Felt glides are included and may be optionally fitted
- Hand crafted in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.