Availability: In-Store or Buy Securely Online
The perfect aesthetics of simple elegance.
All of the elements in the yps product range are united by the continual reappearance of the 'Y' shape in their design - this applies to the yps bench as well. Derived from the yps, the yps bench's legs stand out immediately, and the y-shaped quilting on the upholstery reveals true craftsmanship. This feature anchors the upholstery's appearance and balances the bench's seat pan. The high-quality micro-pocket spring construction works together with the cold foam to provide long-lasting, superior comfort.
- Solid European hardwood Y-shaped legs in your choice of wood species including alder, beech, oak, maple, cherry and walnut
- 52 cm depth without a backrest
- 57 cm with a backrest, 46 cm of seating surface
- 48.1 cm high without a backrest
- 85.5 cm high with a backrest
- Bench dimensions are designed to suit the Yps table, however custom lengths are available to suit others
- Choice of fabrics or leathers (same price for all upholstery options)
- Micro pocket spring construction - supremely comfortable
- Choice of length:
- 144 cm for a 140 cm
- 168 cm for a 150 or 160 cm
- 192 cm for a 180 cm
- 216 cm for a 200 cm
- 240 cm for a 225 cm
- 265 cm for a 250 cm
- 288 cm for a 275 cm
- 312 cm for a 300 cm (over 10 feet long!)
- or just about any custom length you can think of
- Plastic slides are pre-mounted, felt slides are included and can be easily fitted on delivery
- Benches up to 240 cm long have a seam in the backrest
- Benches over 240 cm have two seams in the backrest
- Designed by Jacob Strobel in 2015
- Made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.