Availability: In-Store Only (Stocked in most sizes in Calgary & Edmonton - No-Cost Delivery in Calgary & Edmonton) - Online orders may be placed only for delivery in our local areas, or for pick-up from our stores.
A special opportunity - while supplies lastth. In-Store Only.
Berkeley Ergonomics have created a Canadian Special Mattress for The Mattress & Sleep Company. This mattress is loosely based on our ever-popular Malmo model. The two key differences is that the zippered, removable cover has been replaced with a more-traditional sealed cover and a slightly thinner wire in the European honeycomb nested pocketed coils. The result? Perhaps one of the very-best value-for-money mattresses we've ever offered in our company history.
The offered pricing is good as long as supply lasts. The pricing is so good that we are offering this Canadian Special mattress to In-Store Customers Only. We are unable to ship this model outside of the Calgary & Edmonton areas.
- Layers from top to bottom:
- 100% Organic Cotton outer fabric
- 100% Plein-Air French wool quilted to inside of outer fabric
- Plein-Air - These sheep live outdoors year-round
- Produces a more curly, longer fibre
- Superior to mechanically crimped wool, does not matte down as easily
- 2" 100% Natural Talalay latex
- Manufactured by Radium Foam BV in The Netherlands
- European honeycomb nested pocket coils - steel, wrapped in polypropylene; a high performance, durable, breathable, moisture-wicking, non-toxic fabric
- Coil Counts:
- 1,484 Queen Size
- 1,908 King Size
- Non-removable outer cover
- Zero synthetic flame retardants
- 100% adjustable-bed compatible
- Made in California, USA
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Twin/Single, Twin XL, Double/Full, Queen, and King size normally stocked in Calgary & Edmonton. When sold out, please allow approximately 3-5 weeks for delivery. Full in-home placement and setup are complimentary in the Calgary and Edmonton areas.
This mattress is available in-store only.
While supplies last. Limited availability model, dictated by raw material availability.