Hard Bed FAQ
Q? How much is delivery?
Delivery of Hard Bed is $125 per mattress, to most locations across Canada. A surcharge may apply for remote locations (ie: Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut & Labrador).
We realize online "bed in a box" mattresses almost always include "free shipping." This would mean that we would need to artificially increase the price, which would then be at the expense of our local customers. Instead, our pricing is fair and transparent for everyone.
Q? Hard Bed is too hard. Can I return it?
No. It's called Hard Bed. Sometimes, life is hard. Please do not order this mattress unless you are wanting an extremely firm mattress.
Q? How does Hard Bed arrive?
Hard Bed is conveniently vacuum-compressed and rolled in a manageable carton. We recommend removing Hard Bed from the carton as it's much easier to lift and move out of the packaging. There is a plastic sleeve around the mattress which prevents it from expanding and unrolling. Simply place where you intend to use Hard Bed, and then carefully cut along the plastic sleeve to open Hard Bed up. Our delivery company will do all of this for you, if we're delivering in our local Calgary & Edmonton store areas.
- Place Your Order
- Place your order securely online, or call us toll-free on 1-877-750-1212.
- Our team will prepare your order for dispatch. This typically happens within 1-2 business days of receiving your order.
- Your payment method will be charged at this point.
- Dispatched & En-route
- Once your shipment has been arranged, we'll automatically update your order status and provide you with a tracking number.
- Estimated arrival dates are indeed estimates. Although these quoted dates are accurate the vast majority of the time, please do check the status of your tracking number periodically.
- If your order has multiple items, you may receive each item on different days. Each individual box will have it's own tracking number.
- Out For Delivery
- Once your tracking number shows "Out for Delivery", our courier partner will make a delivery attempt that day between 9 am and 7 pm.
- Due to the value of the shipment, we do require a signature for delivery.
- In some cases, a delivery notice will be left with further instructions.
If no one is typically home during the day, please do consider having Hard Bed shipped to your place of work. Hard Bed will easily fit in most any vehicle for easy transport.
Unboxing Hard Bed
Hard Bed ships from Calgary or Edmonton direct to your door in a compact, easy-to-handle recyclable carton. Tight on space? No problem! Because Hard Bed is compressed and rolled, it's easy to move. Simply place the carton near where you'll be setting up and open it up. Follow along with our unboxing photos below!
Tap the centre-right or centre-left edges of the images below to move back/forward through the unboxing steps.
Your Hard Bed will expand and assume it's natural shape in about 5 minutes. It's ready to sleep on right away, however, please allow two full days for Hard Bed to recover to 100% of it's original firmness from the factory.
Hard Bed Mattress Weights
Q? How much does Hard Bed weigh?
All weights include the carton and are approximate.
- Twin/Single Mattress - 38 lbs | 17 kg
- Double/Full Mattress - 52 lbs | 24 kg
- Queen Mattress - 61 lbs | 28 kg
- King Mattress - 80 lbs | 36 kg