Restful back sleeping
Designed for the specific requirements of a well-balanced back sleeping position.
Healthy neck alignment
Reinforced neck support ensures proper alignment by maintaining the spine’s natural curvature.
Stabilized sleep posture
Prevents movement while sleeping by offering a comfortable solution for back sleepers.
Availability: In-Store (On Display & Regularly Stocked in Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park) or
Buy Securely Online
- Simply align the highest side of the pillow with the cervical region. This section of the pillow has a high-density reinforcement reducing strain on the neck. The bevelled edge of the cervical section provides increased support for trapezoids. Although the thickness, proportions and reinforcement of the pillow favour sleeping on your back, the Somnia 03'’ may be used for sleeping in another position, if you are comfortable
- Supported Regions
- Head – Cervical
- Support structure: High-density polyurethane foam
- Comfort layer: Gel-infused, viscoelastic foam (polyurethane memory foam)
- Coconut: Coconut is a textile with unmatched comfort; it’s antibacterial, hypoallergenic and breathes and absorbs humidity, which reduces the effect of nocturnal heat
- Additional/replacement covers are available for purchase in-store or by calling 1-877-750-1212
- Coconut cover is Made in China
- Foam core is Made in Canada
- Assembled and packaged in Canada
- 14" width
- 22" length
- 3" height (highest lobe)
The included coconut cover is machine washable in cold water. Lay flat to dry. No ironing. No bleach. Additional covers are available for order from The Mattress & Sleep Co.
Orthex Canada Inc. provides for your posture pillow a five-year warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing or component defects. When a deficiency is approved by Orthex, the cushion will be replaced by the same model or its equivalent.
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Lead times for all Orthex products are typically 2 to 6 business days to just about any location in Canada.
Delivery is included at no extra cost to most locations across Canada on courier-eligible orders of $100 or more.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated business based in Alberta, Canada. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.