Healthy neck alignment
Reinforced head support to meet the specific requirements of a perfect side sleeping alignment.
Shoulder relief zone
Designed to accommodate the shoulder, align the upper body and take pressure off the joints.
Stabilized sleep posture
Prevents movement while sleeping by offering a comfortable solution for side sleepers.
Availability: In-Store (On Display & Regularly Stocked in Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park) or
Buy Securely Online
- Simply align the highest side of the pillow with the neck. This section is thicker and more flexible whereas the portion supporting the head includes a high-density reinforcement to maintain the head correctly aligned with the body. A space to insert the shoulder reduces its tension. Although the thickness, proportions and reinforcement of the pillow favour sleeping on your side, the Somnia 5.5" may be used for sleeping in another position, if you are comfortable
- Supported Regions
- Head – Cervical
- Support structure: High-density polyurethane foam
- Comfort layer: Gel-infused, viscoelastic foam (polyurethane memory foam)
- Coconut: Coconut is a textile with unmatched comfort; it’s antibacterial, hypoallergenic and breathes and absorbs humidity, which reduces the effect of nocturnal heat
- Additional/replacement covers are available for purchase in-store or by calling 1-877-750-1212
- Coconut cover is Made in China
- Foam core is Made in Canada
- Assembled and packaged in Canada
- 14" width
- 22" length
- 5 ½" height (highest lobe)
The included coconut cover is machine washable in cold water. Lay flat to dry. No ironing. No bleach. Additional covers are available for order from The Mattress & Sleep Co.
Orthex Canada Inc. provides for your posture pillow a five-year warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing or component defects. When a deficiency is approved by Orthex, the cushion will be replaced by the same model or its equivalent.
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Lead times for all Orthex products are typically 2 to 6 business days to just about any location in Canada.
Delivery is included at no extra cost to most locations across Canada on courier-eligible orders of $100 or more.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated business based in Alberta, Canada. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.