Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary & Edmonton)
The lunetto bed seems frail and delicate, but appearances can be deceiving: Although the delicate material thickness makes the design seem particularly light, the sophisticated and traditional wood connections ensure the highest stability. You can also fit out the lunetto bed with a solid wood or leather headboard, as well as the reliÃ«f version. This version guarantees a unique texture and appearance through its millings, which run perpendicular to the wood grain You can choose freely from various types of wood and numerous leather colours. And with lunetto it's not just the bed that is attractive, but also the price.
TEAM 7 Lunetto Bed Features
- Lunetto is available in a variety of configurations:
- Solid wood headboard
- Leather headboard
- A North American "box spring" headboard only which attaches to the wall or a standard bed frame with legs
- Finger joint or long listel side and end panels
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Traditional wooden joinery, no metal of any kind - healthy, and also easy to assemble or take apart
- Complimentary slat system (mattress support) included in price:
- Canadian spruce rigid slats
- Upholstered in certified organic cotton & certified organic wool
- Slats are Made in USA by Berkeley Ergonomics
- To maximize the comfort and support of your mattress, consider upgrading to our genuine European suspension slats:
- Flexible German beech wood slats
- Slat system is of genuine European origin
- Slats are bowed and act as a shock absorber to relieve pressure points and extend mattress life
- Adjustable tension settings to adapt to any body shape, weight or height
- Compatible with all mattress types
- Suspension slats are assembled in USA by Berkeley Ergonomics
- Each piece is made-to-order, allowing for any North American, European or custom mattress size to be accommodated. Queen and king are priced for convenience as these are the two most common sizes.
- Made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.