(Coming Soon to Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB, Edmonton, AB, Vancouver, BC or Daveluyville, QC
The New E6 by Ergomotion takes a classical best-seller and enhances it for the new decade. The combination of features, quality and price make this electric bed excellent value for money.
The New E6 features contour technology. The head and foot portions of the adjustable platform are separated for better full-range articulation and contouring to the natural shape of the body. This feature helps to reduce the feeling that you need to reposition yourself once the bed is elevated, as is the case with all traditional adjustable beds from all manufacturers.
USB ports, underbed lighting, Zero G, programmable presets and much more, are all standard. This is a very "loaded" adjustable bed!
Perhaps one of the things we like most about this adjustable bed are the variety of installation options. Unlike most adjustable beds, The Mattress & Sleep Company is able to install the E6+ in virtually any bed frame type. If you have a headboard or even a footboard, this particular adjustable simply drops right into any existing bed frame. If you would rather start from scratch, 8" wooden legs are included at no cost, allowing free-standing operation. Best of all, the E6+ looks like a finished piece of furniture and not like a hospital bed.
Ergomotion adjustable bases are the only adjustable beds we've ever encountered where the massage function works while raising or lowering the bed!
The Mattress & Sleep Company promises the most competitive price on this model through The Sleep Sound Guarantee®, our industry-leading low price promise. Truly an excellent alternative to the big-box retailers.
The New E6 Features
- Wireless remote
- Wireless remote with simple, easy to understand buttons
- Single button to return mattress to the flat position
- Ergonomically designed with a curved surface
- 3 'AAA' batteries (included)
- Back-lit for easy viewing at night
- Integrated storage pouch for the remote control keeps it in easy reach
- Controllable comfort
- One-touch positions for watching TV, relaxing, or flat
- Lift capacity of 850 lbs. (385 kg)
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame, including beds with headboards and footboards
- Zero G® position
- 3 memory pre-sets
- Wall-hugging design feature
- Contour technology - industry-leading articulation and control
- LED underbed lighting
- 2x USB charging ports (4x on a split king)
- Full massage functions
- 2 massage zones
- 3 massage modes
- 3 massage levels with 10, 20 and 30 minute timer settings
- Massage continues to function when raising or lowering base
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame
- Operable with or without legs (wooden legs are included)
- Headboard brackets are included
- 2-Piece Bases
- Available in King size
- Each sleep partner can individually control their side
- The two sides can be linked for single operation
- Easily fits tight spaces during delivery and moving
- Dark grey coloured fabric
- Manufactured by ergomotion®
- Many of our adjustable beds are offered in additional sizes including Twin/Single, Double/Full, Double XL, Split Queen, Split California King and more. For simplicity we typically list only Twin XL, Queen and King sizes as these represent the vast majority of all adjustable bed sales
- Mattress options above are simply our most popular models for electric adjustable beds. There are many additional options available from all our mattress brands including Berkeley Ergonomics, Obasan, MLILY and Vispring
- King size adjustable beds are available in three configurations:
- Two separate mattresses (Split 2 Piece) for independent control of each half of the bed
- One complete mattress (Std. King/Not Split), where the remote controls (two are included) raise and lower the complete bed in tandem
- One complete mattress, with a one-piece electric bed that is assembled with a separate head and foot end, one remote control for the complete bed
E6 Dimensions (Approximate)
|Foundation Height:||7 ½"||19 cm|
|With Legs Installed:||15 ½"||39 cm|
Ergomotion Electric Adjustable Base Warranties
The warranty length is 20 years, with 4 milestones and coverage scenarios.
- Full 1-Year Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs.
- 2-Year Motor Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs associated with a motor failure.
- Year 2 through 5 includes no cost replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- Year 6 through 20 includes a prorated replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- An extended warranty is available for purchase direct from Ergomotion. The Mattress & Sleep Company does not sell the extended warranty nor do we receive a commission should you choose to opt for this extended warranty coverage.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
The New E6 is typically stocked in all sizes in Vancouver, BC and Daveluyville, QC. Please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery, and 3-5 weeks if ordering with a mattress.