Availability: In-Store (Made to Order)
Solid wood in its most attractive form.
Its uncomplicated traditional design is characteristic for our loft table. Pure solid wood and detailed craftsmanship make it a classic among TEAM 7 tables. The loft table is available as a non-extendable or an extendable table with patented 2soft swivel technology. With its integrated insert panels, it can be extended by 60 cm to up to 370 cm in length on one side or on both sides. The loft table also comes with the option of a convenient cutlery drawer.
There are many versions of the loft table. This page is specific to the fixed table with a 5 cm wood top. Three common configurations are priced here, while many additional sizes, including custom sizes, are available.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Offered on this product page in three common sizes
- Choose from a variety of standard widths from 90 to 110 cm
- Choose from a variety of standard lengths from 130 to 250 cm
- Custom sizing is available
- Table top panel edge thickness is 5 cm, lamellar long listel
- The wild natural look is characterized by branches and fissures with a dark centre. These features are normal and not defects
- Table is delivered fully assembled
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.