This is the children's version of the Stockholm mattress. It is identical to the regular Stockholm and is offered at a special price in twin (single) and double (full) size mattresses.
The Mattress & Sleep Company believes that sleep is even more important for children. Investing in a healthy, high-quality kids mattress will ensure your child is receiving the best rest possible.
Our Stockholm kids mattress is crafted from entirely European components in a simple, affordable package. With 100% Plein-Air sheep's wool from France, Talalay latex and an excellent pocket coil system, you have all of the ingredients for healthy sleep.
Finish off your Berkeley Ergonomics mattress with a Formesse Bella Donna fitted sheet. Made in Germany, these special fitted sheets are stretch-knit and super breathable. They work in perfect harmony with the high-performance elastic materials found in all BE mattresses.
Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary & Edmonton)
- Layers from top to bottom:
- 100% Organic Cotton outer fabric
- 100% Plein-Air French wool quilted to the inside of the outer fabric
- Plein-Air - These sheep live outdoors year-round
- Produces a more curly, longer fibre
- Superior to mechanically crimped wool, does not matte down as easily
- 1" 100% Natural Talalay latex
- Manufactured by Radium Foam BV in The Netherlands
- German parallel pocket coils - steel, wrapped in polypropylene; a high performance, durable, breathable, moisture-wicking, non-toxic textile
- Coil Counts:
- 512 Twin Size
- 775 Queen Size (for informational purposes only)
- 1,076 King Size (for informational purposes only)
- Non-removable outer cover
- Zero synthetic flame retardants
- Vegan version available upon request (replaces wool with linen - surcharge applies)
- Custom sizes are available upon request
- 100% adjustable-bed compatible
- 7 ½" | 19 cm total depth
- 10 year, non-prorated warranty
- Made in California, USA
Firmness & Elasticity At a Glance
We believe in the Elastic Bed Principle. The best-performing mattresses are those rated 10 out of 10, extremely elastic.
Berkeley Ergonomics Certificates
- Radium Vita Talalay latex (the type of latex found in all Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses and pillows) is Cradle to Cradle Gold Certified
- C2C certification is a review of the following areas:
- Material Health (Knowing the chemical ingredients of every material in a product, and optimizing towards safer materials - identify material as organic or synthetic)
- Material Re-utilization (Designing products made with materials that come from and can safely return to nature or industry)
- Renewable Energy & Carbon Management (Envisioning a future in which all manufacturing is powered by 100% clean renewable energy)
- Water Stewardship (Manage clean water as a precious resource and an essential human right)
- Social Fairness (Design operations to honour all people and natural systems affected by the creation, use, disposal or reuse of a product)
- More Information
- C2C Certificate Link
- Latex (ECO Institut)
- Latex (Rainforest Alliance)
- Green energy (wind)
- Organic Cotton Stretch Knit - Medizinisch Getestet certificate - The fabric for Berkeley mattresses and mattress protectors is made from Organic Cotton Stretch and is certified by Medizinisch Getestet Schadstoffgepruft. Medically tested for toxins.
- Organic Cotton Stretch Knit - Naturtextil Certification - The raw organic cotton used for the cotton knit in Berkeley mattress covers and protectors is long staple and Mattes and Ammann are Berkeley's exclusive supplier. "Naturtextil BEST" certification means it is a holistic standard. It values environmental and social criteria along the entire textile production chain.
- Wool (GOTS)
- All textile components are Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
- Cotton knit: 93.0.3463
- French Wool: 95.0.2251
- Backing materials: 94.0.7467
- Vita Talalay latex: 30007 - Class I, safe for babies (most competing Talalay is Class II or IV)
- Polypropylene spring fabric(s): 64930, 10.0.77270 & 10.0.81778
- Belgian visco (Eucavisco® is used in our London & Monaco mattress models only): 0110048
- Wood (boxsprings/slat systems) - All wood is sourced from FSC certified sources in Canada and Germany
Dimensions for our most popular boxspring types. Visit us in-store for custom sizes and additional selection.
Simply add the mattress height to any of the heights listed below for a total bed height. If you're placing one of these foundations on an existing bed frame, be sure to include the height from the floor to the support structure of your existing bed to determine the total bed height.
|Foundation Heights (Imperial)||Foundation Heights (Metric)||Leg Height||Total Height w/ Legs|
|Berkeley Standard Slat Foundation||2 ½"
|Not available||Not available|
|Berkeley Suspension Slat Foundation (our best-selling boxspring)||2 ⅜"
|Not available||Not available|
|Harrison Spinks Premium Foundation||8"||20 cm||4" | 10 cm||12" | 30 cm|
|6"||10" | 25 cm
14" | 35.5 cm
|Beaudoin Breeze Platform Bed||13"
w/ legs installed
w/ legs installed
|14 ⅝" (height to top of upholstered side rails)|
|Ergomotion 330 Adjustable Bed||8"||20 cm||3"
|Varies from 11 to 16"|
|Ergomotion 390 Adjustable Bed (our best-selling electric base)||8"||20 cm||3"
|Varies from 11 to 16"|
Platform Bed & Boxspring Guide (opens in new tab)
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
The Stockholm Kids Mattress is not regularly stocked. Please allow 3-4 weeks for this item to arrive to one of our Alberta warehouses.
Lead Times for Out-of-Stock & Special Orders
Berkeley Ergonomics products which are sold out or not regularly stocked typically arrive to our Alberta warehouses within 3-4 weeks of your order placement. Please Send Us a Message should your needs be time sensitive.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of your new Berkeley Ergonomics mattress is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Removal of your existing mattress, bed frame and furniture is also available upon request.
Located elsewhere in Canada? Shipping is free of charge on Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses sent via truck freight. Deliveries to remote locations may incur an additional cost.
Courier-eligible bedding and pillow orders qualify for free shipping to most locations across Canada on orders of $100 or more.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.
For time-sensitive needs, please give us a call Toll-Free on 1 (877) 750-1212 or Send us a Message and we will be delighted to help.